Thread: Dog Days
View Single Post
06-09-2011   #52 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Random funny thing. The host who put the videos up at My Anime Streaming put Pt. 1 and 2 at the reverse, orz! So I accidentally watched Pts. 2 and not 1 first... @_@;;

Probably the funny-worst reaction I have when watching anime. @_@:

Anyway going to go re-watch Epi. 10 nao!

EDIT: Okay. I was locked out from the art lab due to the Student Show. So I end up finishing it at the libriary. I'm also at a budget, so I can't go and see the show anyway. (I'm using it's IE too, so expect mispellings.)

Anyway. Sweet god. Every episode I see can be a perfect stage for a dream D.D. game. Poor little Earth God-Pup. I'm glad he's okay, but now the heroes have this "final boss" to face... I'm ready for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constancio
OMG yeah I know what you mean didn't expect that with all the awesome weapons and BAM!!!! Nyan!!! everywhere.... but yeah I agree it did kinda remind me of Trickster too....
Yea. But I got used to the whole Olympics-War thing. At least their wars does not involve death.

Also TBH, it's hard for me to find the character I like in this. And I still see as not one of the best animes i've watched, but not the worse. I still like it anyway, and 'cause when summer is up, I will not have any Summer 2011 anime to watch. ^^; (Except for catch-ups on completed anime...)

Now back to pic-hunting!

EDIT: Bah! I hope anyone doesn't mind pics...

Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 06-09-2011 at 06:55 PM.