View Single Post
06-08-2011   #8 (permalink)
MidnightSnack
ggFTW Stalker

MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz

Uhhh~ My name is Danny.

Let's see... I'm a pretty chill fellow, and I like cracking jokes with friends. I get quite awkward around people that I don't know very well, but usually think good of others. I have a really low self esteem, but I have really high hopes. I enjoy writing, and I major in Law & Society. I am very interested in sociology and economics, but I don't have the criteria to study either. I'm somewhat effeminate, outward, caring, etc. I like making friendships, but I rarely like being the one who is forced to hold it up, so sometimes I start out strong, and slowly allow it to corrode. I like seeing different opinions, and try my best to make educated decisions. I want to be an overall fair person. But usually and unfortunately, I'm not. Uh, and I'm a very conflicting person.

I have a tumblr. It's sort of boring, and I'm in a "writing hiatus" for a bit. I want to keep my most personal issues outside of it, and I have recently hit a difficult point in life. So yeah.
And what is this bull shit?

I write in my spare time. I draw a lot, and I like to consider myself sorta proficient in it. I don't really draw much realism, mostly just anime style. If you're honestly interested and would truthfully appreciate my art, I would be very happy to draw you (or try to draw you) a piece.

I treat others the way they treat me. And yes, that is a threat.

( `)
" Hay baybay ~ ♥ "
+ rep if I helped!

or at least say thank you.
I like thank yous.

Or don't, you jerk. ( - n-)