View Single Post
06-05-2011   #828 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
IMVU is a 3D chat thing. I would get on it but it lags both TO and IMVU at the same time. So I don't go on anymore. (But IMVU is where I got interested in furries again.) Plus they have a new interface layout that i'm confused at. So yea. X_X; (Sorry Keisuke at IMVU...)
Oh, thanks for the explanation. Sorry to hear that it lagged TO, but it did sound like fun. Change seems to happen a lot even if it isn't needed, sometimes it is really ridiculous; as you know it can make it really hard on people who are really accustomed to one certain UI.

Quote:
lol Skittles! Well it is a anime-designed game. So I guess cute guys are needed. Good thing you're not in a mohawk... And if I were to play there, I will probably be a "moe" blonde girl... But I have this feeling that bunny-ears will be a cash thing later. :X
Yar, good thing that at certain levels you can choose from another clothing color preset. Random dyes can really make your character look scary and strange, LOL. As for a mohawk, well, honestly I've never really been big on them -- the eyes you can choose are either really cute or strange looking (I wanted to make a serious looking character).

I'm not sure how the cash shop fashion is, but you are probably right about it being cash. All that is displayed in the cash shop now are useable and misc items that help with your items, such stuff as warp stones and repair hammers.

Quote:
And yes I want to slowly work on TO. And since I got back to Neopets for the Altador Cup, this will be quite a handful for the following "finals" weeks. e.e;
Well, I hope you are able to reach your goals. I'm sure you will be able to though, Gaap. Best of luck to you!