View Single Post
06-04-2011   #823 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Why is Vith a "bishonen"? (AKA "beautiful boy" in romanji...)

Anyway, I herd good stuff about Edent Eternal at ggFTW, to the point it has it's own recommendation banner on top.

Unfortunately I will not play it. I still want to try Iris Online, but games from gPotato make me go "meh". I want my cat-girl there!

And a bit off-topic, but I unistalled IMVU ('cause I pretty much move on. Don't worry account will stay like always!) and Audition (no time to play and hate being alone, and prefer StepMania) to make room for my grandma-PC.
To answer your question, I guess I just like my characters cute. There's random dye you can obtain from quests... my warrior ended up looking a little 'fruity'! I wanted a nice red, but he ended up looking like an assortment of skittles. xP

Sorry to hear you won't play it, and gPotato kinda make me go 'meh' as well. I never heard of IMVU though, but I can understand why you deleted it. Oh well, more focus for TO I guess. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheimi
I wanted to play Eden Eternal but it keeps telling my password is incorrect when I'm typing the exact same thing that works on the main site... so I just stopped lol. :/
Damn, that doesn't sound good at all. Is your password 15 characters or under? If not, that may be the problem.

You also need to activate your account using a beta key if you haven't as well. If you don't have a key, you can grab one from ggFTW.

Last edited by Jon; 06-04-2011 at 10:46 PM.