View Single Post
06-04-2011   #25 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Nah, my friends list isn't full. In fact, once I read that he had an error with it, I just went and added him myself. Didn't have any problems.

Alchemy is just "overpowered" for early game, really. Once you get more late-game, it still gets outdone pretty easily by other methods of fighting. For instance, a guild member of mine has essentially maxed all +dex skills, so his archery is substantially better than alchemy. :v
I thought alchemy was the strongest at first. I mean, they can steal HP, make walls that reflect damage, make golems that can do like over 4k damage windmills and apparently flame burst can do several thousand per hit :x

Only reason why I thought the error meant that someone's friend list was full was because I kept trying to add people but it didn't let me add them until they deleted a person from their list.