View Single Post
06-03-2011   #12 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
I think it's possible to adjust the UI, Font size in the Options?

Unless its already at its smallest.

Also, don't know about you, but I never managed to Heal a monster before, the game won't let you. '-' I set healing/support spells to target myself whenever I'm not fighting anything. It will also automatically cast heal on yourself even when you're targeting something else (monster).
I'll check the options settings one more time. When I looked through it last time, I couldn't find anything on the UI, but maybe I was just looking in the wrong place.

What I meant was that when I was either targeting a monster or nothing at all and I'd try and cast a healing spell on myself, it doesn't auto-target myself. Instead, I have to click on my portrait in order to which really slows down how effective I am at soloing as a Cleric (which I've pretty much decided not to do anymore, since I can level it quite quickly by joining instances).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale
I love it. *w*
I've never had so much fun grinding AND I HATE GRINDING.
I was skeptical about the game at first, But I'm glad I tried it out~
The only problem for the moment though is a bit of lag, a good friend of mine had a pure hell of lag... Which made it nearly impossible for her to play... ;A;
I didn't really see much "grinding" in this game than I have in other Asian MMORPGs. It's really more quest-driven, like WoW. That is, unless you refer to grinding as doing those repeatable quests (which, imo, are really annoying and tedious). As far as the lag goes, yeah it's annoying. But it's one of those problems that will always be in CBTs/OBTs simply due to the mass amounts of people trying to play at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRayne
You can customize the UI, as in font size and window colors somewhere in the options.
Personally I find using F#s (F1, F2, F3) much easier to target allies to case spells and using tab to cycle enemy targets rather than point and clicking, but maybe that's just me.
I'm just used to healing through the party windows. Makes it so I don't accidentally heal the wrong people who happen to be in different party slots.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!