Thread: Glee
View Single Post
06-01-2011   #830 (permalink)
Kudaranai
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Glee was really theme-y in season two though, and that's why it's less popular among fans (myself included) And I don't mean just the Gaga or Brit/Brit, but every episode in season two has a 'life lesson' or the other. I actually went back and watch the first 7 of season one because I was looking for links for Mega. Those were pretty awesome and I never really understood the "season 1 was better" thinking that a lot of people had til last night. It's not that I don't like season two at all, I actually like it a lot. But I like season one better, that's all. Glee just needs to go back to their roots a little more.