View Single Post
06-01-2011   #68 (permalink)
Riolu
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Map: Twisted Treeline
Time lasted: 45 minutes
Soo it was a slow start, the other team got the first blood, i went up and was pit against anivia then, later, ashe who kept switching and ganging up on me, i the end they decided they wanted the lower turret and being left alone i destroyed theirs and went back in time to save ours while my team mates kept dying.
I ended up telling them to just play defensive and started later in the game to do some extreme jungling to raise enough money for kickass equips, lanes got switched somehow and the enemies were chasing my team mates all around the upper area of the map while i destroyed their second turret, i retreated and quickly resumed my jungling for the sake of money and exp and once i got enough to be proud of we had lost two turrets.
My team mates tried to push on their own but kept getting ganged but fully equipped i quickly backdoored and ruined their inhibitors, from there on we pushed together and won.

In the end my Ezreal had ~2.300 attack speed, 25X AD, 115 AP.

Anivia makes for a good tank with that egg and those equips.