View Single Post
05-31-2011   #65 (permalink)
SlowBro
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningMeow
From your personal experience up until now, how many core classes would be efficient to play so you would not need any extra time spent grinding? E.g: focusing on only 2-3 classes so that they're as close to your main level compared to focusing on 5-6 classes and having all those being eight levels lower than your main level unless you spend extra time that you wouldn't need to if you did the former.

Also, not a fan of that field of depth thing going on in the background. It's like looking through the eyes of someone that's short-sighted. Which I don't want to admit is in the process of happening to me.
Focus on anywhere from 1-3 classes and try your best to pick classes that wear the same armor so you can share them. That saves alot of gold and time. For example I used hunter / thief until I met the requirements for martial artist (base 40 thief 35). They all wear leather and their licenses compliment eachother.

In CBT you'll probably want to hit 40 asap and then grind the rest of the classes for efficiency. By then you'll have tons of money to gear up the others and grind away. You'll probably never pass your base if you're questing on 2+ classes so don't worry about that.