View Single Post
05-29-2011   #71 (permalink)
moffit
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xKillua
Class: Sorc/Reaper to_scientist
Level: 66
Guild: Noblesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Holy balls moffs, you still play.
>3> I just made a duke. They made cards 0wt and it is still a pretty awesome change imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul
I just want to confirm that kokolokolotrololo was not my account. I was also frustrated about a year ago when I logged in and couldn't edit guild settings due to some unknown guild editing. It was only Duber and Stepmania who had my info and I'm sure they wouldn't do such a thing! I don't know who koko**** is and that is all. This wasn't "emoBlu's" actions, and never will be. Anyhow, hi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
so i guess old guild got hacked gg
Well, balls. I didn't think anyone would want to bother. Hi Blue, did you forget your password?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
That glitch thing, where you could use the pet compound things and put them in your equips instead, I forget what they were called.

I exploited this glitch on most of my equips, only to find they would delete my equips 1.5 years later unless I was willing to pay cash to remove the compound thingies
Oh. Yeah that would get expensive. I would have picked a couple more important pieces and done it though. 4g cards are freaking expensive now too.

Dammit now I'm all eimu emo again. Back to bed.