Thread: Ow.
View Single Post
05-29-2011   #70 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
I think the best I have is.. a lv215 with 218ma at lv8. Base is 82. I have a 1-slotter that can be tempered lv215, but it gets expensive. What happened to get yours deleted, I forget?

/steals those glasses
That glitch thing, where you could use the pet compound things and put them in your equips instead, I forget what they were called.

I exploited this glitch on most of my equips, only to find they would delete my equips 1.5 years later unless I was willing to pay cash to remove the compound thingies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azix
ill play if ken plays no homo

and just came back from buying new glasses

#pradaswag
I wouldn't play now since I actually tried playing TO a few months back and couldn't get motivated, I might go back to playing when there's new skills though (after 99 years LOLOL)

obviously homo

I just remembered I had 2 of those gold card things you get from completing gacha, I probably could use them if I came back