View Single Post
05-28-2011   #32 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Yes, automatic. Also, Stat bonuses change depending on which class you are currently switched to. (ie. percentage bonuses to your BASE stats, Warriors have more DMG & HP, Mages have more M-DMG and MP, etc.)
That is amazingly awesome, thank you so very much for the information~!

Also, thank you very much for this thread, it is very helpful indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiox
@Vith well if it's Automatic would be awesome cuz then there's no hassle on the "where do i put my points?" and since it's a game that allows you to change classes, i bet the stat distribution changes according to the classes doesn't it? (question also directed to Kotarou-sama)
Yeah, from what I see automatic stat distribution is becoming more popular anyway. In my opinion, it is a very good thing.