View Single Post
05-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
LifeAt12am
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
One last thing, I'm shy and hateeee compliments ;-;
You are such a nice person, it warms my heart to know that you are such a kind person. I'm sure you are friends with countless people due to your amazing personality, no? If you aren't there's something wrong.

Spoiler!

Yosha! My name is Alex. My name in my previous life was A. My name in-game for trickster would be Lifey, 12am, Illu, Eu, Lao, Buk, and some spinoff of these names usually.

I just graduated and entering the work force from part time to full time. I'll be starting college in 2012. Sorry, don't believe in any end of the world stuff, only that my watch goes beyond.

I live here in AL, I'll help at some cost (whether it's galder or some even request), I'm serious and joking at varying moments at the same time so it becomes troublesome to differentiate me sometimes, I'm honestly hardly angry at things so I suppose I'm laidback, and I like to dance <3

I think meeting is a more appropriate method to learn than typing an essay. ;-;

Oops forgot to say, I'm quite a rude fellow as well.