View Single Post
05-27-2011   #5 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Glarb pretty much said it but...
If you get good enough range or magic you won't even need windmill. I get by just find with just r8 windmill and I hardly even use it. If you do rank windmill though and you never plan on becoming a melee elf like glarb (you'd prolly be better off as a giant or human with melee anyways) rank 9-5 windmill should be enough too.

However if you plan on abusing field bosses then get at least rank 9 windmill anyways. Windmill as invincible frames which can really save you against the field bosses and various other crap mabi throws at you that likes to beat you up with melee. Otherwise if you got good magic ( r9+ bolts and some adv magic) or decent range (when i say decent I mean atleast r1 ranged attack ) then you'd be set for everything else. As for crap with Passive defences always be ready to fire a magnum shot or firebolt.. or a windmill. Those things won't flinch from most other attacks and smash can be risky.

If you really want an easier time in Mabi go with a human. Then you get the other two races (giant/elf) for free anyways later on.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody