View Single Post
05-26-2011   #8508 (permalink)
Wendyfav3
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

ok...<3 the Vinosh...

Community Systems Strengthening...
this is what supz right here...we will get more active member more then ever now....but this also mean the Leaders and Sub-Leaders are gonna have to extra control it and stuff...lolz...

Episode 6
the most tempting ever...I love it...

the amelie as a gloom girl...I'm can get use to...I'v seen it in anime so not much of a big deal...also conidering the most people that like to live in the Dark, Devil, Goth, emo or whatever...like me...this suit amelie just fine so it pretty normal for people like this...

new voice pet...eh it ok I guss...for me it depends on the looks of the pet ( beauty is on the eye of the beholder )... and also the stats for me...

drilling for unique what he means...if so then interesting...does this mean the boss set will be fail now or something...???

YAY no same sex....not many people are actually ready for that IMO...

I don't get what the Ticket mean...what does that mean...???

2nd job and 3rd job skills too are in the process :P

didn't some of you guys said that only some of the characters will get new skills set...will in you face...I just new that all characters will get new skill sets...I mean...I don't think it wouldn't be fair if only the 3 or 4 of them got new skills...anyway....I think now it a good time to save and level up you TM...then again it can be hard to resist to want to learn some skills... >.<...

oh the agony to to have to wait for so long...eTO won't get the new stuff till what...I think it like...October 2011 ~ Febuary 2012 T-T...