View Single Post
05-23-2011   #8488 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Wow. Finally a new press release!

Update 1: Nothing much on that one. But as long the features make TO more confortable to use in inventories, then i'm good.

Update 2: I love the guild member count raise. Hopefully at least 80 slots so I can let mules/sides welcome! :> (Sorry my guild doesn't run with a "side guild" like Astro Blitz.) Wedding updates are good too~ (Even though Taro and Gaap are married.)

Update 3: Nothing much, and since kale said that eTO already has the feature... Then i'm good.

Update 4: Pet Breed? You mean like the Hardrant system and such? (Or the pets in general...)

Update 5: OOOOOOOOHHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAA!!!!! FINALLY Episode 6!!! Bunch of new mysterious NPCs and hopefully get right to the core of the plot... Mmm... Delicious kemonomimi plot... The new map looks really nice as well!

Update 6: Oh wow RROOAANNN!!! (More Skulley x Roan shipper moments ROFL) I like character concepts... And cute sprite sketches! xD Sweet Celestia Roan's clothing pattern looks high-class. ;w;

Update 7: Yay LISP pets! Again amazing (and detailed) designs, man!

So... Wow. Now at least my Minit's/Lady Gaap chronicles won't be on stand-by anymore... I need to go and update the character profiles, uuuu...