View Single Post
05-16-2011   #1 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default Introduce Yourself!

I'm pretty sure that we all know who we are by now, but for those who found us through ggFTW and joined us, you've come to the right place!

Tell us who you are and what you like to do in your spare time. ;O Or any other information you feel like sharing, it's all cool.

I'll start.

HI, MY NAME IS KANANI AND I AM A TRICKSTER ADDICT.

No, seriously, my IRL name is Ashley, but I prefer to be called either Shini or Kani. I am 23 years old and I check out groceries for a living. When not Trickster-ing, I am either surfing on the web, playing around in Twitter, playing on my Xbox 360, playing with my pugs, working or sleeping. I also like to draw as a hobby.

I am also a musicaholic, or simply a person who LOVES music and almost always has her headphones on and plays the music way too loud for her own good. :X I am also a big Lady Gaga fan, but nowhere as huge as a certain sunny hoe (cough).

I also play a ton of characters.