View Single Post
05-15-2011   #6 (permalink)
Recette
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Lets use some logic here, if you play a server that ISN'T provided for your Country, why bother playing it. (Rhetorical Answer: omgg its so fun and my country doesnt have it), Playing a server that isn't of your country, lol.. your bound for an IP block if your ISP isnt strong enough to maintain a *Status quo*(NA players not QQing and whining about laggers) with the players its actually meant for. Yes you will lose your account, but paying for a game that is considered foreign to your place.. (your just asking to lose it all)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsAPen
This here, i somewhat agree ( ゚д゚)
I disagree as the publisher accepted Latin American players as customers - besides the language factor they did not discourage or forbid them from playing on NA servers before the LA server announcement, so LA players have no fault on this. Besides, not many companies create servers specific to regions outside East Asia, NA or EU.

IMO best thing to do is to allow existing LA players to continue playing. I play and pay for Japanese MMOs and have still to be IP banned from one even when they do release a NA version.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~