05-11-2011   #811 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
I think Karofvsky should've been outed in this episode, it would've been perfect. They are stalling it for too long =/. I hated the Rolling in the Deep cover, their chorus just didn't click with me. Jesse St James also came back uglier (and gayer) than ever. What does Rachel see in him? This episode was still an eye popper, so I guess it was a success. I like that the character's are being fleshed out more and the story is starting to get a bit deeper without losing the comedic factor.
I thought Rachel nailed it, but I felt like Jesse didn't get that soul-power voice going and thus ruined the whole song.

I wish Karofvsky outed this episode too, but they do have to save stuff for later episodes......