View Single Post
05-09-2011   #1375 (permalink)
Crimsonred
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
My Nu is a defensive. I use funnels sparingly, because I'd want to use I-field in emergencies. Its really not supposed to be offensive. The range of the beam rifle proves that. Its supposed to be at the back files, pelting on the enemy and denying movement.
I almost never use my funnels cause I field mode has more defense, so I can use it to take shots anyway...
And I meele sparingly when I get the chance and don't KD him so I can unload more on him.
And even if the new buff for Nu isn't as great a hoping for a reload buff, it actually makes me run out of ammo less and usually I will have around lots of zook ammo or lots of beam rifle ammo left.
But I went HP Atk (OC1 so no real feel to how much it boosts Nu gundam)
As for psychoframe, the only boost that I don't find useful is the movement speed increase, but other than that its okay, though the activation requirement in kinda low... (60% would be better for Nu gundam..., HWS just make its so abusing by making funnel reload alot faster.)

Last edited by Crimsonred; 05-09-2011 at 11:51 AM.