View Single Post
05-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default Riolu's Answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
On-topic: What is your favorite food?

(Sorry, i'm lacking in questions due to lack in Riolu knowledge. D: )
French fries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
My question: What's your BMI?
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Why is your name Riolu yet you have no picture of Riolu as your avatar? >O
Riolu was the nickname in my first MMO i've ever played and there on kept using it more and more. (the reason i used it in the game was because Lucario (my fav) was taken.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
- In 5 years from now, do you think you'll remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?

- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
The 5 year thing, i highly doubt i'd remember as nothing special happened then.
If i knew i'd die i'd try to visit all my close ones but wouldn't tell them anything about me so their last memory wouldn't be a sad one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Whats one memory that makes you laugh everytime you think of it?
French class in high school, teacher checks a colleague's notebook and reads out loud "French sucks?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
If you could have any super power what would it be? And what is your super hero (or villain) name?
I'd love to be able to heal irl >_>, if not that then blood manipulation like in Deadman Wonderland. Enemy... either Death itself, or a typical french person with a horrible accent (i blame my french teacher)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
lfgcomic much?!
LFG all the way!

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae, Dani, or Sandrie.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody