View Single Post
05-02-2011   #11 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

2 hand sword are for you if you use smash a lot. For example, my rank 1 smash gains a +100% bonus from using a 2h sword (a make it or break it in terms of my ability to ohko some things).

A sword/blunt + kite shield is good depending on how your play, since you are a human it allows you to use charge. If you are using a blunt, there's a lot of possibilities for high damage if you have the balance and crit.

Dual wield swords is more or less broken, and it can extend your combo a lot longer. Say N+1 daggers then assault slash than windmill...lulz. They do the most damage but you sacrifice a shield. Also good for using final hit (it's infinite slashing with dual wields).

I don't know much about lances so can't say anything there.

For paladin skills, first rank Spirit of order. That can be ranked by clicking the train button at 100% and click on rank up. Ignore the rest until you get r1 paladin.

edit: ninja'd orz