View Single Post
04-30-2011   #6 (permalink)
Bloodybun
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Like I said there's no point to kos the whole guild. EP is not in euphoria and I can't tell him what to do. Yes Euphoria IS in alliance with 7n. But not everybody is involved in the war so stop talking like the WHOLE guild was. Some people didn't chose to war, but some are just getting constantly killed as you said ( and what I said in Shanni's quote ).

Also, I don't see why you guys crying over those '' alliances'' if we can call it like that. Because you guys are coming from all different guild also : Tempestad (Sorry if I messed up), decline, syndicate, gow, ~*~ ( whatever it is ) and I can keep going.

Please, like I will say all over again, don't kill innocent people because of course they'll fight back and you guys will keep crying about.
Watchu know about Phoe?