View Single Post
04-30-2011   #5 (permalink)
Kirks
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizinho
And how about My Soul Your Beats? Like Xhyro or 0GGY?!
We don't give a damn about others. If those others who are not in our guild wants to kill you guys, then we can't do anything about it.

And for your own information, our only known ally is Euphoria, and that "alliance" is only for recreational activities like GvGs, Harkon Protector and NOT for PvP. It's totally NOT our fault that other people wants to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizinho
...100 guilds says: "We're 7N's ally. We will kill gow w/ 7N." and out of Pvp... 7N say: "We don't have allies?" -_________-

This is ridiculous.
Can you please list down all the guilds that say that we are their allies?

LIKE I SAID. If some d00d from this guild decides to fight you guys, that doesn't mean their whole guild is against all of you already. And it doesn't mean that they're with us just because us and this d00d is after you.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants