View Single Post
04-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
Marisa
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer
Default Is Quantization Really Possible?

Well this is Gundam RELATED. But, not GAME related. I'm not sure where to put this so please put, this where you see fit mods.

"I have developed a theory on how 00 Raiser is able to quantize, based on actual scientific theories on atoms. When electrons in orbit of an atom gain energy, it is quantized, allowing it to jump to a higher energy level, called excited state. I believe that 00 Raiser is able to jump into the dimension where the GN particles gather in order to teleport. I was able to make this connection while looking through my science book. But it's just a theory, not real fact that I'm stating. " - Source

I mean is it really that hard to power up to give electrons energy? I mean we have the LHC (Large Hadron Colider.) and that's trying to make time travel possible. Heck it can supposedly open up other dimensions. So my question to you all is this...

1.) Do you think it's possible?
2.) What do you think requires Quantization?

And if this was real I can't wait to see someone rip a hole in the dimension like Valzacard and proceed to end space time continium. Or shoot a giant blade and have it quantize all the way to Andromeda. Then make it explode.

OH WAIT!!!! LHC WILL END IT BEFORE WE GET TO. HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.A

Last edited by Marisa; 04-28-2011 at 06:59 PM.