Thread: Ehm..
View Single Post
04-24-2011   #22 (permalink)
prison
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loa

One thing is for sure ... I gave a (2nd)chance to some people and they just blew it. I'm gonna stick to the guild. And I am done with some of them. (you know very well who) The heck ? We created this guild for our friends to be on the same place. Not for some crappy pvp drama or free stuff.

I'm seriously disappointed and I don't feel like giving some people another chance. Guild may end up with only me and 2 other people. I don't care as long we can enjoy eachother's company.
Same for PvP.The trash talk reached a point I can only feel disgusted. I one hited a mage today with UC and he had the guts to tell me I can't kill anything. Dude get a clue-_- This goes beyond pathetic. People can't get over themselfs.

-done ranting-

Now for the games. I am still waiting for the global Dragon Nest (FK chinese) and Diablo III so I'm gonna stick to DotA, Cosmic Break and work on my gears the way I can.

But Chris if you find a decent Dragonica server I might try x_x the IAH I used to play and Gpotato's are just dead. Even emptier than trickster lol

O_O really? SEA is dead? I used to play there and I always saw a ****ing ton of people. I was like a 43 Hunter I think.

I never tried the gpotato version. US always seemed at least alright in terms of how many people there were active.
i think I was like... 35? trapper there '-'