View Single Post
04-23-2011   #39 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Thanks! And uhh... Maybe I can try that, but not sure if Photoshop will ask for these verification codes or something. That and i'm lazy and this PC is quite old. (Since 2005 we got it.)

Totally forgot that I've done more StepMania GFX! (Only half of them.)

Ancestral Memories:
Spoiler!

The Sound Above my Hair:
Spoiler!

Magic Spell (it doesn't look much, but I took a bit of work to turn a small poster-sized image with the stamp tool on the sides. :X) :
Spoiler!

One of Us:
Spoiler!

Funny Bunny Boy (House Mix) :
Spoiler!

Shining Stars (same method for Magic Spell, and took me a few mins. to come up with typography) :
Spoiler!

I'm Screaming Love (feat. Kyubey?) :
Spoiler!

Mermaid Girl (I did not do much to it and accessed CS5 at school. YouTube vid. with it's effect purpose included.) :
Spoiler!

Overpowering Enemies (type-art took me a bit. Imported a CS5 file to Elements to work the rest of the magic.) :
Spoiler!