Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
04-22-2011   #25 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Yes i did (bother to read your post). Im really looking for opinions really. The recent post have helped me make my decision. Yes i can wait 10weeks for a rebirth, and the more AP, the better right? Im just trying to start off on the right foot w/o mistakes
If AP is the issue, I think getting the 3 week rebirth (by always rebirthing to 17) is much more efficient. Because you can level to like say 30, then rebirth that's already 10 AP a week, not including the AP you get from exploration, aging, etc.
If you are going to wait 10 weeks for a rebirth, sooner or later the AP will come to a crawl because you would already have capped exploration or be like current level 70. The 5 AP a week will eventually go down to 2 or 1 as well.

Now if you can afford rebirths with character cards, then 10 would be better.