04-22-2011   #57 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Game 1: I hate Rammuses in Normal games..... so annoying -.-

Game 2:

Us: Renekton, Garen, Xin, Morde, and Veigar
Them: Garen, Maokai, Rammass, Sona, and Malzahar

It was a rough start. Xin was jungle and constantly gave kills to top (Mao and Ram), enough so that both had a significant gold advantage and basically it was getting rough because Mao was fed enough to get enough items to tank and dish out some damage so we were a little effed for a while. Then we took an early-ish Baron (14/15 for all of us except Veig who was 18) and aced them and pushed them all the way to the Nexus turrets. From there it was basically gg because despite how fed the Maokai was early, he couldn't tank an infinite shitstorm of damage from us as his team had virtually no DPS at all (Malz had dc'd/left after we took the mid inhibi).

Game 3:

As you can see, the bottom three champs. fed quite often. GP didn't really feed, he just thought he was pro enough to take 3+v1s often and died. Team flamed me the entire game because it'd be down to one of the three feeders against the rest of the team and I'd leave because the fight had become 5v1 or 5v2 (including me) and they'd be all WTF and I just lol'd at their stupidity. TF gave blood first because he was in the brush in-front of the tower even though I told him not to.
GP eventually got farmed enough to essentially ohko most of their team with his Q so then things turned around (that coupled with the fact that Trundle had dc's throughout the whole game and LB left for about 10 minutes at one point). At the end Jax was all "omg, we lost to bad people because all their ults. are op!!!!!" I lol'd hard.

Game 4:
Karthus is so f**king annoying in Normal games. 1k AP = instagg in most team fights.

Last edited by james; 04-24-2011 at 06:45 PM.