ggFTW Lurker

Wynhig will become famous soon enoughWynhig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Wynhig Send a message via Skype™ to Wynhig
IGN: Verdela
Class: Explorer lt_explorer
Level: 46
Guild: Neco Monstrum
Xfire: sauton

There's uhh... a LOT of fantasy I read. All I read is mostly fantasy lol ^^' At the moment I'm waiting for the fourth parts of Eragon by Christopher Paolini, and The secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. And I actually just finished the third part of the previously mentioned series, it's name was "The Sorceress". I also finished "His dark materials I, Northern Lights" by Philip Pullman, and I guess it's more familiarly known by the name of "Golden Compass". And at the moment I'm reading the second part of that series, "His dark materials II, the Subtle Knife". I think it will not be that good though, but we'll see.

I think I could recommend tons of fantasy books to you. Of course, the Lord Of The Rings -trilogy is a must, by J.R.R Tolkien. Another good series is The Chronicles of Narnia. It really takes you in the story. And to top those two, you could take a try at the Michael Scott's previously mentioned series. It really is good, although it's kinda cliched~ At any rate, it's good to have book readers in this modern world. ^^