View Single Post
04-21-2011   #10 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Okay. This is a hard one.

Emotion 1: I love both sigs. But keeping to the theme and style, I have to go with No. 1. That artist aced the requirements with a beautiful set of emotions that you commonly see on Earth. You can either be sad, happy, mistorunate, lucky... You name it. (I also have that good mixed reaction from Madoka, so thank you godly mahou shoujo.)

Rose Field 2: While the fields is not roses, it does carry that style. While it is not dreamy, the sky here can represent a nightmare or a unpleasant dream... Which it still counts being dreamy... In a different way. Angle and camera focus with the right elements fit well as a sig or a professional photo. Sorry Entry No. 1.