Thread: Summer
View Single Post
04-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan
Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default Summer

So summer is coming up pretty soon, I have about 3 more weeks left until I'm done :]

It's been a shame that we have grown very far apart from each other, and I want us to be able to still communicate, and hopefully play something together this summer.

So just let me know what your plans are for the summer <3 So we can catch up, plan stuff, what nots, and stuff.

I'll probably be watching a lot of movies, and playing some games here and there. iRO is now free, so I might just roam around that game, don't think I'll be playing, since I'm by myself LOL. But if anyone wants to join we should totally play :] If you have any other games you want to play or are playing and want to invite us, list them, so we have something to do together this summer.

I'm also going to try to do things I never knew I would do this summer, we'll wait and see if that turns out well. <3

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]