View Single Post
06-22-2008   #10 (permalink)
Medoria
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsBlade
Yeah pretty much. Of course, after 9-11 what president in their right mind wouldn't go back there and try to get these guys?
Did you just... imply that bush is in his right mind?

Hi, we are America and we are super arrogant, someone bullied us so we are going to wildly accuse everyone, lie to the american people about so called threats and we'll give it a fancy name like "War on Terror" because who wants to be the one that -doesn't- support the war on terror.
Much like the "war on drugs" it hasn't helped crap.

Being a military brat myself and having both my parents go to war (nam and operation restore hope respectively)- i can still in full confidence say that Bush and his administration have misled the american public and brought us into a "war" on those lies. Not to mention that countless of our youth have died for this war that many do not even support. Do you know how depressing it is to go to your high school reunion and find that a bunch of people you graduated with died in Iraq before they even got out of college?

My vote is with Obama. Pull out our troops, invest in the american people, universal health care, etc, I'm all for it.