Here's my thoughts on the set:
- The helm and plate can work but need flawless re-opts (stam+luck) to make it with the dura.
- Cube down the clip to level 5 and re-opt to stam or luck. Enchant both to 10.
- Re-opt the gloves to level 7 accuracy (or not, since you're 19x anyway, and accuracy is mostly irrelevant by then) and enchant crit.
- Enchant speed on the boots. Cube the rope climbing if you're scrounging for dura.
- The +4 helm isn't worth much unless you want a single-opt piece.
- The first blades are gold. Cube to 5/5, re-opt till the two opts are min/max/acc, and super until min and max are level 10.
- The second blades probably aren't happening unless you ditch min altogether and do pure max.
Note, this is just what I would do with the set, and may not be the "best" choice depending on who you talk to. I don't like 1-5 puzzles myself, which is why I usually say, "cube to level 5."