View Single Post
04-18-2011   #31 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
( _ゝ`) Moecancer Hanazawa Kana for Shiro seems so out of place.
Unless she goes kuudere mode or something. That's just me though, don't mind me.

Man, the intro makes me want to slap someone so much. I simply cannot think of a weapon that would explode classrooms, spray blood everywhere, and perfectly severe the head of someone off, WITH EVERYONE in the classroom. And all by a kid's doing, I mean come on, at least make it seem more realistically possible with people going, "Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right."

Ah well, it's interesting at least. Though I do have to wonder how much 12 episodes is going to do at all. ( _ゝ`)
This is looked back on in the manga at some point and makes complete sense once you read that particular chapter when it comes to the beginning.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody