View Single Post
04-18-2011   #54 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Just had a game now where I pretty much carried a flaming team to victory lol.

During champion select Yi said something like "All noobs/lows/losers etc. leave now", game started and everyone (except me) was pretty much dying, Yi flamed every single one of them and I couldn't be bothered to say a thing and just continued doing my own thing quietly .

Of course, my team flamed him back and this went on throughout the entire game.

Edit just to refrain from double posting:

Had a great turn-around game just now, Brand kept getting lucky every time Shaco and I tried to kill him, his ulti only bounces on us despite there being a whole minion wave being next to us, so Brand basically got double kills quite frequently.

After 1 barely successful team fight, I got a triple kill, though at the cost of my whole team's lives and luckily I had just bought my mejai and got instant 6 stacks.

At some point in the game, Shen and I attempted dragon, but we saw Ezreal and Jarvan leap in to scare us away and take it for themselves, they successfully scared us away but I just sniped dragon easily .

Later in the game, we attempted baron after breaking their mid inhibitor however, their whole team still came to baron and my whole team except me and Shaco died, stupidly their team went to continue attacking baron where my team left off and this gave me enough time to use E for vision and my ulti to snipe baron nicely , doesn't really matter that the other 3 in my team didn't get the buff, the 300g is worth it.

After my baron KS, the game pretty much turned around completely from there.

Last edited by Kenzor; 04-19-2011 at 05:35 AM.