View Single Post
04-14-2011   #11 (permalink)
HolyAbyssal
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Overrated: I dunno, you all list Maplestory and WoW, but how much time have you really put in on those games? Most of you are probably just calling them overrated because you either just didn't enjoy it right off the bat, or don't have the money to put in for subscriptions/NX. I spent a long time playing Maplestory (several years, while I was still in high school) and it actually can be really fun if you put in the time, and have a good group of friends to play with. And WoW is the standard for all MMOs right now, hate you break your heart. No, I don't like WoW and I don't play it, but the fact is that Blizzard just got it right. That's why every time a big MMO comes out nowadays, articles about it tend to say, "Could it be the WoW killer?"

(I know some of you put in a good deal of time on one or both of these games. I was just generalizing.)
Compared to some people on these boards, I've played WoW for a short period of time, but it's definitely not overrated for me. Just AMAZINGWTFBBQHAX, imo. Lives up to what people expect from a top-tier MMO.

But um.

Overrated: LaTale. Everyone's so hyped about it, and then it just plummets. May just not be the MMO for me, but eh.

Underrated: Transformice(so fun!)
and League of Legends. Love em RTS's