View Single Post
04-13-2011   #68 (permalink)
MedicationGeneration
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

I support this change, in the sense that this feature is fading. As Noe had stated in the opening post, this feature was only meant for fun, and yet, people who decide to make it their lives sit behind a computer screen and believe they can hurt people via text. There was, and still remains an inbox function for a reason, don't just "dob" on people for no reason. If you have a problem with someone, discuss it in private. No one needs to listen, or read your crap, so just inbox them about it. If it does happen to get out of hand, there is a report function. All these things are here for a reason, don't turn this into a preschool by throwing tantrums when things don't go your way.

As for an earlier post, I support Valese in the sense that if you're going to "attack" someone, at least be decent enough to leave a name, and although sometimes it seems like a bit much to ask, the comment part of rep is there for commenting. Give a reason.

Apologies if I seem blunt or assertive, I just don't tolerate childish behaviour of this sort, having lead to this.