View Single Post
04-13-2011   #67 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Someone before this post wrote that having dereps removed will cause people to actually speak out now instead of hiding behind reps.
I honestly don't think that's going to happen even though the chance is higher now. Some people might care about rep while whining and crying about negs, but in most cases I think it's people who don't get along or people who know there's a chance "that person" negged them, for whatever reasons. There's usually never really a case of people being negged without "asking for it" by something they wrote in their post or simply because certain people do it "because they can" because it's who they decide to come off as around here. There's no big surprise when people get negged by certain people here. And if it's by someone else, then it's usually a "legit" case where you asked for it in your post.. buuut, if it's mature people, then they'd rather actually reply to your post and let you know why they disagree with yours instead of being childish and OMG LOL I'MMA NEG U, NEG TAKE THAT.

All I'm saying is that there's usually no big surprise when people get negged by person Y or X so I doubt there will be many cases where people wonder why exactly they got negged enough to discuss it. If you get negged for no apparent reason (where it's clear you didn't "deserve" it), it's usually by someone who would do it to other people too. Anyway, I doubt people left long messages in each other's User CP with a reason when negging, so I really don't think people are gonna fly at each other and make it any different.

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

Last edited by Ayu; 04-13-2011 at 05:19 PM.