04-13-2011   #49 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have the screenshot for it yet since PB is being lamesville, but it'll come eventually.
SO basically, my team: Swain, Lux, Brand, Amumu, Zilean. Me being Swain. I went mid, Lux and Mumu went bot, and Brand and Zil went top. Enemy team: Poppy, Yi, Brand, Miss Fortune, and Gangplank. So basically everyone but me feeds in early game. It was more of Brand and Lux feeding and because Zil and Mumu would try to back off the enemy team, they'd get killed as well. We're doing really really badly. All of our outermost turrets are down except mid. Then the GP leaves and it starts to turn around a little bit more. From there we successfully take out all of mid lane's turrets to their base and the outermost top and bot turrets. Then we're back down again. GP is still gone but Yi doing the other thing he does best when he isn't getting kills solo pushed all of our lanes down to our inhibis. Then they get careless and pretty much start farming us. From there we learned that Yi and Poppy were tryhards. They'd tower-dive us then go off to heal in the jungle. Then they destroyed our inhibis, which we countered by pushing down all of top including their inhibi there.
Some drama happens in-between and we magically take Baron because they didn't take it. From there we pushed the rest of top. And basically, we won largely because they got sloppy and decided to push our inhibis at the same time, but split up. Poppy on one, Yi on another, and Brand on another. This whole time MF is more or less just defending base. So basically I rush to top, destroy their inhibi again and essentially pushed to win. MF constantly tried to kill me, but of course as Swain... Torment + Laserboid + DFG + Ignite = dead almost anything.
Yi qq'd hardcore, saying that the GP made them lose to "the badds." I laughed really hard. Especially since their team owned in just about every team fight.

tl;dr: The baddies beat the tryhards because they thought they were too pro.

Note on Brand: Overall when he combos all together, I definitely feel he's waaaay too overpowered. I don't know much about how his ult works, but it's done 1k+ to me (allowing him to finish me with some other skill) with only about 3xx-450 AP. Pretty ridiculous. His passive is okay, but I feel it could be a little different.