View Single Post
04-12-2011   #7 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Now I'm suspicious of your accusations considering how quickly it changed.
And the fact that you said you simply stated your opinion in your original post, does this indicate you simply falsely place an opinion of someone else's as your own to things such as this?

Look, I'm not trying to harass, troll, rant, or scare anyone off (you and your 15 posts), but things such as this requires some thinking. Simply calling any subject out based on passed-down opinions is a call of disaster.
Matters like these are heavily biased as well. The players of said game published under said company tend to have rosy retrospection of that company, for what person would admit that "their" company is bad? Note this, I find OGPlanet to be terrible the last time I played. I never hear of consistent major updates, I hardly see GM interactions, but why is that? Because I haven't played any of their games since... god knows when.