View Single Post
04-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nexon no longer deserves the shit that people give them. They no longer confine themselves in their offices and frolic naked from desk to desk as ceilings drop money like rain. The biggest issue of theirs would be simply cash shop, and even then that is completely tame in comparison to others.
They DO listen now. This is heavily evident with Vindictus, where the staff Evie patch has been introduced WAY ahead of its time. Why? Because people whined and *****ed and begged for it.
They DO host very well. How many games have they dropped from their list now? I believe there's only two or three, KartRider and Audition. This is important for such an up-and-going business as the game industry, ESPECIALLY the online game industry. What other MMO has stayed hosted under one company as long as Nexon has kept theirs?
They DO express their plans for their games. This is easily seen with such games as the coming-soon Dragon Nest, as well as Vindictus (which they stated to the players that they will stray behind Mabinogi Heroes by two months, but has brought the above said patch early), and possibly even Dungeon Fighter. It's not god damned isolationism for Nexon anymore.
It's utterly distasteful to me how people still give Nexon the bullshit of being the big bad company that ruins every game they own. Have people like that even compared the companies together? Nexon might be stingy and greedy at times, but that does not stop them from running their games as one of if not the best publishers out there.

And you said gPotato is a great company? When was the last time they updated their games? I went away for months from gPotato, went back and they still had "new" under old updates.

Ntreev was just bad. Cash prices were sky-high and gave horrible balance between the free and the cash. Under SmileGate, I have yet to hear about complaints, though I doubt it to be any different.