View Single Post
04-12-2011   #46 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Man now I wanna' -rep every one in this thread. DARN IT!

lol, just kidding.

So will the rep bars and all that be changing to reflect this change? GGFTW ain't Facebook and "Like this" ain't rep. I'm not gonna' whine or anything, rep is just rep, but I was wondering if it'd change any now that -rep is gone. I'm half expecting it to be replaced with a thumbs up counter that people can just click "like this" for each of their posts and the counter in their little profile thing goes up each time someone does.

Also, YouTube has a dislike button and it's awesome. I feel like Facebook is for non-serious people like kids and grandmas while GGFTW is for gamers, but meh. If most of the GGFTW members like this change then that's good. The value of rep is down but now I feel like people not at max rep will still find reasons to whine about how they're not getting the "full rep" they think they deserve for all their posts, LOL.

I really miss not being able to -rep for really rude but not rude enough to report posts.