View Single Post
04-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
Mega
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Well considering ijji gives us updates to Lunia instead of nothing for months and months from game&game and 12foottall, I consider them to be a "good host" company. As for the cash shop part I think their money hungry just like every other company out there.

I think Nexon is still my favorite hosting company though. I wish they would take over Lunia I use to play Maple and they did a good job with it imo, and now I've come back playing Vindictus with them and they do a very good job at updating it constantly, having events (in game and forums), and giving out free stuff every once in a while. (Looking forward to Dragon Nest too )