View Single Post
04-11-2011   #29 (permalink)
ArturiaPendragon
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

I'm... a bit sad about this update, actually. D: Why can't it be possible to just change that staff members can't view who dereped who in that case, if one thinks that they will cause drama? You can just pretty much talk to them instead of going all "Okay, no more dereps for everyone thanks to a certain few!"

Rep is pretty much still a fun system, IMO. There are very nice people with low rep bars like TonSensei and Sharpe for a few, and big jerks with high rep bars. (SORRY NOT SAYING WHO) Point I'm trying to say is, little green blips doesn't determine who you are, and you shouldn't turn away someone who has red blips either. It's almost like...

"Oh, bunnies are fist type characters. They punch. =D"
"No, this green blip guy says Bunnies use swords."
"That's not true. =l"
"Well I believe him because you have a red blip. >=l"

Well, you get what I mean, don't you? D:

Now it almost feels like "The Staff is the Law. The Staff determines if one person is good or bad.". What turned into a fun system turned into a system which is... well. Inconsistent.

I pretty much sense in the future, some high rep bar people will boast their rep bar for their "contribution and pride" because the rep system seems to have gotten... serious and there's no negative rep anymore. =l

Oh well. Fun times must come to an end. ._.;

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

Last edited by ArturiaPendragon; 04-11-2011 at 10:07 PM.