View Single Post
04-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Exclamation Changes to Reputation System (again)...

I've had about all of the reputation complaints I can take.

Effective immediately, members can no longer leave negative reputation for other members. Only senior staff and the staff operations team (grey names) can leave negative reputation. This follows the old saying "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

What started out as a fun, cosmetic system has led to unnecessary drama, accusations against staff members, and some rather violent outbursts. This system was never intended as such and members acting like this is very, very un-cress.

Also effective immediately, staff members other than management and operations can no longer see who left reputation for whom. We've stated countless times that Yuki is our sole point of contact for reputation-related issues so this shouldn't affect much. It does mean that the answer to any accusation that "oh, a staff member told me who said it" is now "you're lying, that person cannot even see reputation."

For those that liked the reputation system as it was, you have my apologies. Blame a few childish people for forcing these changes.

Since you can't leave negative reputation any more, try saying something nice to your fellow community members. Being nice is crescent fresh.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]