View Single Post
04-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
MintyVampire
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
I don't like pink that much so I didn't ice girl >: and I thought ice boy died err melted >_>...wait ice can reproduce? Last time I checked sperm melted ice so how did ice girl get preg...nvm.

If the world ended in 24 hours I would run across the street kick down my neighbors door, slap her in the face thrice, kick her dog, and then tell her I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL BEETCH. Before you comment, ever since I moved here her dog loves to urinate on my doorsteps and poop near the tree near where I park my car >: and she never did anything about it after complaints.
Lol.
Golden Ice boy is the one that melts

Ice Family

And...Oh wow