View Single Post
04-09-2011   #17 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I agree with pretty much every post in this thread..
Bunnies are completely overpowered.
Tetra is usually an automatic one hit KO if they hit. And since powers are strong in the AC stat..They hit every character except for some charms that can get more HV than their AC.

For foxes: Foxes are far from overpowered. I don't think they can even be mentioned in the overpowered thread..Because foxes NEED hide. Without it we are sitting ducks, ESPECIALLY for powers. Even if a fox gets decent DA with 40k+ hp,nowadays it would need to be around 50k hp to survive the Bunnie's flash cut(non-criti).
I agree with Vixen, LK does not in any way make up for our lack of HV..if we out-lk mages we either get hit 0 times from arrow rush(VERY RARELY) to 3 times. That makes us a lot easier to be killed from mages considering nowadays they have anywhere from 6-10k damage per arrow..

For Mages:Light mages would be the second most overpowered char(specifically wizards.) They have SoH, and the more Ma = the more HP SoH has. So mages nowadays have anywhere from 1.6-2.3k MA..And you have no idea how hard it is to get down SoH's from mages with that MA while wearing lk to survive at least 1 arrow rush. When foxes wear lk, our damage lacks a lot in every skill except for sudden attack/landmines, which means we have to come out of hide in order to kill the mage.

Dark mages are a whole different story. They have potential to be some of the strongest types of characters.. If they can balance HP/MA/LK. Take Nymel for example, he gets very high HP and LK at the same time..making him fox/mage proof. He can also balance HV/HP for charms..
However, dark mages are a little overpowered when it comes to fighting foxes..because it's absolutely impossible to kill a dark mage with 50k+ hp on a fox, due to dark barrier.

Lions: Lions really aren't as weak as people say they are. I know several good lions in pvp that are hard to kill..The only problem with lions is they have no defensive skills..They are sitting DUCKS to powers. They have no skill that goes through guard.. and they don't have hide/SoH to fight powers with guard.

Also, vs charms lions have extremely low damage(I guess dp/hv makes their damage lower? I never figured out what it was) but either way, it's hard for a lion to kill a charm whether the lion wears hv or not.

EDIT: Raccoons: Raccoons are overpowered. Specifically gamblers..They can spam full house and skunk pouch, AND farts constantly. I've fought a few on my cat, and I LITERALLY cannot move AT ALL. If a raccoon chooses to go gambler for 3rd job, I think they should lose skunk pouch..Or make full house's cooldown a lot longer, because not being able to move is extremely overpowered.

The rest of the chars are pretty balanced for the most part..Charms aren't overpowered..People can still get lucky hits on them which is a good thing..And powers can stack up AC to hit them.

P.S: This all applies to PvP

Last edited by YenSai; 04-09-2011 at 11:19 PM.