View Single Post
04-09-2011   #16 (permalink)
Wendyfav3
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

lolz...this bring tears in my eyes seeing people comment on my thread....and so much hate and yet love by overpower, haters, hax, gangster, killers, busters, murderer...lolz...

but now let me say something that I'm just not sure if you guys are fully aware about...in the 3rd DNA Revamp there will be balance thru out the game and some areas... such as guild, marriage, skills exesitera and other stuff....

they said skill balance which won't happen for a long while so maybe by then they will hopefully fix the issue with some skills that not working correctly and Overpower....way overpower... so I wonder how it will turn out by then when it comes... there is also new skills that is coming as well so we will also have to see about that to...

this is pretty funny....and yet...scary at the same time for me... I havent made my mind of which is more OP....still looking for more Opinion but so far the bunny is a win....WOOT HOOT challenger....show me what you got @_@ !!!!!!!!