View Single Post
04-09-2011   #14 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
I think, Foxes Are NOT the weakest, because, seriously? In PvP, Hide, Poison attack, Hide, then Sudden attack, is just really Annoying but very very strong! Especially, this skills could kill SoHs, Guards. Also, when the fox really has a good DA and at least 40k HP. What can Lions do to foxes when a fox will just hide then attack?[I know, they could use the shooting spree] While lion has a bit low defences. This is just, my opinion, since I think Foxes are much better than Lions.

For more reasons, Let's try and do some Pros and Cons.

Foxes:
Pros:
- Good Damage and abilities. [ Hide then attack :> ]
- Somewhat, better defences than Lions.
- Could easily win in PvPs.
Cons:
- Lack of HV, but the LK can make up for it.
That's all I could think of Cons for Foxies.

Lions:
Pros:
- Fast, and good damage.
- With Guard Break, It's "owning"
- Has Good LK

Cons:
- Really bad defence
I disagree with Foxes being overpowered, as soon as we're seen out of hide we're dead, literally @_@ we got Poison Pouch to kill powers with Guard but they always use a far-away skill or Flash Cut and we're gone (since powers only need to stack AP when hunting a Fox, really..), and the LK doesn't really make up for the loss of HV because LK is nerfed also in PvP so an AR from a strong mage could kill us (one that does like 9k AR) because of the lucky hits..

Going against Raccoons also is suicide, we have to pray for our PA to hit, and as soon as we're out we just get OP'd anyway :x going full HP won't do anything, sure we won't get OH KO'd but your damage decreases significantly, 1 PA vs 2 PA's to kill when the char has a mage healer/potions.. @_@

Dark mages, we can't win if they have 40k HP or more, period.. the recoil kills us :x

Light mages, we can only kill those that their AR equals our PA over time damage (e.g. a fox with 4.5k overtime PA can easily kill a 4.5k AR mage in 2 hits, PA and CoK, so to kill a 2.3k MA mage we'd need 2.1k ish DA, and how hard is that for a Fox when weapons can't be refined for DA?)

Even against strong lions we can't win lol, unless we stack tons of LK and we can debuff the lion (if it has high HV) before it gets us, there's still a chance of them using Lucky Fist and we go boom >: but Foxes are better than Lions, to some extent, if we have the right stats or not

We're decent vs pure Cats and Gladiators, that's about it @_@ because Cats don't have OP and Foxes can just simply PA, run, recast Hide, repeat until it hits, while with buffalo's we can debuff their HV then kill them fast :x

I clearly think Buns and Racs are the most overpowered classes, seriously @_@

/end 8D